Did you suffer injuries or health complications caused by medical malpractice? You trust your doctors and other healthcare providers to improve your health. When they cause you harm, you deserve to seek compensation and accountability for the losses you incur due to their wrongful actions. The medical malpractice attorneys of Bullock Ward Mason, LLC can advocate for your rights and help you pursue justice.
Since our founding, we have worked tirelessly to earn a reputation for providing aggressive legal advocacy and compassionate client services. We fight to protect your rights and provide the support you need as you physically and emotionally recover from life-altering injuries or medical complications.
If you or a loved one suffered injuries or health complications due to negligent medical care, you are entitled to pursue compensation and justice for the harm you’ve suffered. Let the medical malpractice attorneys of Bullock Ward Mason, LLC help. Contact us for a free initial consultation with our experienced team.
Why Choose Us for Your Medical Malpractice Case?
If you were harmed due to negligent medical care, you may have the right to pursue financial relief and accountability from those who injured you. A medical malpractice attorney can assist you with your claims, but how do you choose the right one? Victims of medical malpractice from across the country have turned to Bullock Ward Mason, LLC for aggressive legal advocacy combined with compassionate client services. Clients choose our firm because of our:
- Technology-driven approach to legal representation – We leverage technology to modernize our legal services and assist our clients in an intelligent, innovative manner.
- Female-led legal team – As mothers and attorneys, we take great pride in representing women, children, and minorities who have suffered harm due to the negligence or fault of other parties.
- Extensive experience in medical malpractice claims – Our attorneys have over 40 years of combined legal experience holding negligent healthcare providers accountable for harm innocent patients suffer.
- Proven track record of success – Our lawyers have worked on some of the most complex cases in the country, having recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for clients in settlements and verdicts.
- Client-centric focus – We strive to provide clients with honest, straightforward advice and guidance as they face this difficult chapter, empowering them to stand up for their rights and interests.
Medical Malpractice Claims We Handle
At Bullock Ward Mason, LLC, our medical malpractice attorneys advocate for clients’ rights, especially women and children, who have suffered harm due to medical malpractice. Reach out to our firm if you or a loved one suffered injuries or health complications such as the following:
Our firm represents victims of surgical errors who have suffered injuries to internal organs and tissues or brain damage from complications from surgery. We handle cases involving surgical errors such as:
- Wrong patient/wrong site surgery
- Foreign objects/materials left inside patients
- Anesthesia errors, including administering too much or too little anesthesia or administering contraindicated anesthesia
- Failure to monitor the patient’s condition
- Damage to internal organs and tissues from negligent incisions
- Failure to monitor for postoperative complications
- Surgical site infection
- Premature discharge
- Failure to provide postoperative recovery instructions
- Lack of postoperative follow-up
Birth injuries refer to physical trauma or damage caused by negligent actions by an obstetrician, midwife, or other healthcare providers who treat an expecting mother or attend the delivery of a child. Birth injuries can cause severe damage or health complications that can have life-altering consequences for a mother or child. Contact our firm if you or your child have suffered birth injuries such as:
- Brachial palsy
- Facial paralysis/Erb’s palsy
- Cranial hemorrhage
- Cerebral palsy
- Vaginal tears
- Post-partum hemorrhage
- Uterine rupture
- Inverted uterus
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Nerve damage
- Bone fractures
We also help victims of other medical errors, including:
Medical Malpractice Statistics
According to surveys by the American Medical Association (AMA), nearly two percent of physicians in the United States were sued in one recent year. Furthermore, about 60 medical malpractice claims were filed per 100 physicians that same year. The AMA reports that more than 30 percent of physicians have been subject to a medical malpractice claim in their careers to date.
Physicians in surgical specialties and OB/GYNs usually have the highest rates of medical malpractice claims, while doctors in internal medicine subspecialties generally have the lowest claims rates. About eight percent of general surgeons reported being subject to a medical malpractice claim in the previous year.
Frequently Asked Questions About Medical Malpractice
Patients who suffer injuries or complications after receiving medical treatment often have questions about their legal rights and options. Some of the most common questions we receive include:
A medical malpractice claim can compensate you or your family for ongoing and future expenses and personal suffering caused by injuries or complications due to negligent health care. Compensation in a medical malpractice claim can include the following:
- Costs of medical treatment and rehabilitation for the injuries or complications caused by the medical malpractice, including additional hospitalizations, surgeries, medications, and physical therapy
- Costs of long-term care for permanent physical or cognitive disabilities caused by negligent medical treatment, including home health services, caregiver assistance, medical/mobility equipment purchases, and disability accommodations
- Lost wages/income you incur if you need to take additional time off work to recover from injuries or complications caused by medical malpractice
- Loss of earning capacity due to disabilities that prevent you from returning to your job or other work
- Physical pain and emotional distress caused by your injuries or complications and subsequent medical treatment
- Loss of enjoyment or quality of life caused by permanent scarring or disfigurement
Contact Bullock Ward Mason, LLC Today
The harm caused by medical malpractice can have life-altering consequences for you and your family. You deserve to hold negligent healthcare providers accountable for your losses. Call Bullock Ward Mason, LLC today at (833) 296-5291 for a free no-obligation consultation with our experienced, compassionate medical malpractice attorneys. We can evaluate your case and explain your legal options for pursuing compensation for the harm you have suffered.
Bullock Ward Mason, LLC has attorneys in